How to arrive
More Info: Online Stadtplan Graz.
A cheap way to get to the Festival by train!
The OeBB EVENTticket offers a reduction of 30 % (for OeBB-advantage-card-owner even 60 %!) for a return journey to and from the festival - valid all over Austria or, for foreign visitors, valid from the Austrian border.
|| This is how it works:
- click on ÖBB EventTicket
- Print one voucher for every person travelling.
- When purchasing the ticket at the railway station, please show your voucher at the counter. Should the counter at your station not be open, you can buy the reduced EVENTticket directly at the conductor. However, you cannot purchase the ticket via internet or at the ticket machine.
- For foreign passengers: please buy a ticket which is only valid to the first railway station after the Austrian border, then purchase the reduced ticket for your journey within Austria directly at the conductor. Please make sure you have your EVENTticket with you.
- The return ticket is only valid in combination with your entrance ticket for the 18th International Mountain & Adventure Film Festival Graz.
- You need one EVENTticket-voucher per person. You have to show this voucher on your way to and back from the Festival.
As a special service, the Styrian Gas Company offers a free shuttle service providing an ecological taxi driven by natural gas for
your way from the railway station Graz to the Grazer Congress and back.
Taxi Hotline for your booking: +43 (0)316 / 2604